Vested Medical is hiring a Ground Control Planner team member to be located in Elmhurst, IL.
Vested Medical is reshaping how orthopedic procedures are performed in North America through a fully integrated, zero-defect, local operation that delivers optimization, efficiency and quality to deliver instruments and implants in support of surgery while supporting our partners in their effort to deliver the triple aim.
The Ground Control Planner will be responsible for coordinating surgical set & implant needs between the manufacture and provider to ensure timely delivery of sterile goods in advance of a surgical event as well as conduct invoicing and collection for services provided.
This individual will be responsible for supporting Vested Medical’s vison, mission and values and will work with team members to deliver a zero defect, local logistics program to provide our customers exceptional quality and value.
The Ground Control Planner should have an advanced knowledge of planning resources and forecasting to meet surgical volumes. This individual should also have strong customer service skills and be able to communicate with our customers to answer questions, conduct invoicing and collection procedures and collect information for upcoming surgical events.
This individual will report to the Client Engagement Manager .
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with manufacture and provider to plan resources for upcoming surgical events.
- Communicate with deliver and sterile processing team members to ensure timely delivery of product to meet customer needs.
- Invoice and collect for services provided
- Collaborate with Sales to enroll new customers
- Identify resource risks and work with stakeholders to develop a resolution.
- Build and maintain relationships to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Work collaboratively with production manager and transportation manager to identify opportunity for improvement.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BA/BS in business, supply chain, healthcare or related field
- 2-3+ year(s) of related experience in planning or customer service
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in billing and collection
PREFERRED SKILLS/POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years’ experience working in orthopedic procedure environment
- Experience with transportation routing software
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strategic and forward thinking
- Strong attention to details
- Experienced in analytics and reporting
|Job Category||Operations Management|