Vested Medical is hiring a Field Service Technician teammate to be located in Elmhurst, IL.
Vested Medical is reshaping how orthopedic procedures are performed in North America through a fully integrated, zero-defect, local operation that delivers optimization, efficiency and quality to deliver instruments and implants in support of surgery while supporting our partners in their effort to deliver the triple aim.
This position will be responsible for on-time delivery of surgical instruments and implants to site(s) within the customer network while ensuring the highest level of quality and safety.
This individual will be responsible for supporting Vested Medical’s vision, mission and values and will work with team members to deliver a zero defect, local logistics program to provide our customers exceptional quality and value.
The Field Service Technician teammate will represent Vested Medical at the Point-of-Care, delivering the final mile and be responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
This individual will report to the Client Engagement Manager and will work closely with teammates in the Ground Control Planning role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Follow all traffic laws
- Obey on-site parking rules and regulations
- Drive defensively to ensure safety
- Keep interior of vehicle clean and free of hazards
- Maintain vehicle logs following Quality/RA work instructions
- Follow routing set by demand planners
- Deliver instrument’s and implants to assigned location, on time in accordance with QA/RA work instructions
- Obey all customer onsite requirements for accessing their facility.
- Notify demand planners of any delays in schedule
- Notify Transportation Manager and Quality Manger of any safety or quality issues immediately.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid state driver’s license
- Pass a DMV screen
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds
PREFERRED SKILLS/POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Great customer attitude and attentiveness
- Strong time management skills
- Experience delivering product in a healthcare setting